Shellpoint Partners Spotlight Features
- A specialty finance company focused on the U.S. residential mortgage market.
- Parent company to four growing businesses that employ 1,200+ people and counting.
- Originated approximately $25 billion of loan volume since inception through New Penn Financial.
- Strongly capitalized – Top 5% of market for non-deposit mortgage bankers.
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae seller/servicer.
- Offer loan programs to creditworthy borrowers who do not fit the existing underwriting criteria for government-backed and agency mortgages.
- Fastest growing private company in the U.S. (Inc. 500 and Philly 100 winner in 2012).
- New Penn Financial is licensed to originate loans in 48 states, and maintains 134 offices in 30 states.
- Recognized by various media outlets including the Wall Street Journal.